grouper-dev - RE: [grouper-dev] Draft Minutes: Grouper Call 17-Feb-2010

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

RE: [grouper-dev] Draft Minutes: Grouper Call 17-Feb-2010

  • From: Rob Hebron <>
  • To: CAPITANCHIK Gabby <>
  • Cc: Grouper Dev <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-dev] Draft Minutes: Grouper Call 17-Feb-2010
  • Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2010 14:56:30 +0000
My understanding is that BPEL only talks SOAP (and thus XML). Mule can talk
to a BPEL engine via SOAP. If we look more generally at BPM, there is no
standardised way of "plugging" another component into a BPM engine. JSR 207
was an attempt at this (proposed by BEA, which shows it's age!) and is
marked as inactive. Mule does have a BPM connector, targeted at JBoss jBPM
which has a java API, but I'm not sure how much mileage you'd get trying to
use it with a different BPM engine.

Rob

-----CAPITANCHIK Gabby
<>