grouper-dev - Re: [grouper-dev] Code for simplified UI

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

Re: [grouper-dev] Code for simplified UI

  • From: Steve Olshansky <>
  • To: Grouper Dev <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-dev] Code for simplified UI
  • Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2009 14:45:04 -0600

Rob (et al)
Instructions for obtaining edit access to the Grouper wiki are linked from the top of the main page, highlighted in red:
https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/GrouperWG/Home

Please do not contact me directly to request access. We have a special address for that: <>. This ensures that requests are covered if I am not available. This is all explained in the access doc referenced above.

This is the contributions page FYI:
Dashboard => Grouper => Home => Grouper Project => Contributions

https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/GrouperWG/Contributions

Cheers-
Steve