grouper-dev - Re: [grouper-dev] group specific help

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

Re: [grouper-dev] group specific help

  • From: Tom Barton <>
  • To: Chris Hyzer <>
  • Cc: Niels van Dijk <>, "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-dev] group specific help
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2009 10:13:11 -0500

I agree - a generally good idea. Since the attribute framework will support such an attribute, and since this will entail giving this attribute some special status within grouper, I wonder if we should continue this thread only when we or someone starts working on an interface aimed specifically at managing roles. You know - have actual requirements drive the final design.

Tom

Chris Hyzer wrote:
Yes, that is the idea. Not sure when exactly that will be...