grouper-dev - Re: [grouper-dev] UW's initial look at grouper

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

Re: [grouper-dev] UW's initial look at grouper

  • From: "Michael R. Gettes" <>
  • To: Jim Fox <>
  • Cc: Grouper Dev <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-dev] UW's initial look at grouper
  • Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 09:53:09 -0400

I thought the issue of the JNDI adapter was resolved some time
ago to allow for connection pooling? This involved the setting
of an environment variable in the grouper code enabling the pooling
built into the sun code. I also believe the sun jndi does support
ssl and connection pooling for ssl. What leads you to believe it
doesn't? What am i missing?

/mrg