grouper-dev - RE: [grouper-dev] Action Items: Grouper Call 10-Dec-08

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

RE: [grouper-dev] Action Items: Grouper Call 10-Dec-08

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: Tom Zeller <>
  • Cc: Grouper Dev <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-dev] Action Items: Grouper Call 10-Dec-08
  • Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 14:47:13 -0500

Yeah, I was considering that also, though it is a separate instance… the binary is good to have separate since people who aren’t installing the main grouper system might download that (e.g. people in not the central IT dept), and the non binary is good since there is a build script for the client so people can generate a .tar.gz for their department people…   make sense?

Chris