grouper-dev - RE: new grouper component: grouper client

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

RE: new grouper component: grouper client

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: Grouper Dev <>
  • Subject: RE: new grouper component: grouper client
  • Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2008 03:00:32 -0500

Grouper client is done.  It might only work with grouper 1.4 rc2+ for some operations, but it is ready for use. J

Ive added everything I can think of (except caching, that can be a task for 1.5).

- I added all web service operations (batched, not lite, where applicable)

- It logs web service request and responses to file

- You can send an xml file to the web service

- Output templates so you aren’t dependent on the default (though the default is versioned)

- Added a build script to build a source or binary release from cvs.internet2:

buildGrouperClient.sh  HEAD

- Found some bugs in WS and fixed them

- Lots of unit tests

Let me know if you have comments.