Subject: Grouper Developers Forum
- From: Chris Hyzer <>
- To: Grouper Dev <>
- Subject: xmlExport/xmlImport in GSH
- Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 00:05:03 -0400
- Accept-language: en-US
- Acceptlanguage: en-US
With the binary release and other reasons we got rid of xmlImport/xmlExport from ant so we can use it from GSH.
I didn’t know that the GSH export/import didn’t cover everything in the ant one.
So I added the features from the ant version into gsh. However, there are a lot of options etc, so I made it a “chained” object. Documentation is here:
My questions are:
1. Gary, can you test this and let me know if I am missing anything or doing anything wrong?
2. Everyone, can we remove the old GSH xmlImport/xmlExport methods (which are not full featured, and which are covered by the new way)?
Still need to update docs / tests…
Since this wasn’t trivial, I added another Jira:
- xmlExport/xmlImport in GSH, Chris Hyzer, 10/15/2008
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.