grouper-dev - RE: [grouper-dev] Action Items: Grouper call5-March-2008

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

RE: [grouper-dev] Action Items: Grouper call5-March-2008

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: Grouper Dev <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-dev] Action Items: Grouper call5-March-2008
  • Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2008 22:26:52 -0500

> *New Action Items*
> [AI] (Tom) will consult with Blair about duplicate columns of IDs/UUIDs

I was intrigued at how this would work, so I took the liberty of finding and
implementing a good and working solution for this. Let me know any feedback.
If you don't want me to commit soon, I will probably commit to a branch so I
can keep these changes handy for when we need them.

https://wiki.internet2.edu/confluence/display/GrouperWG/Hibernate+ID%27s+and+versioning

> [AI] (SteveB and Chris) will sidebar about Simple and non-Simple SOAP
> Web Services

Stephen and I have a good discussion, and I added a FAQ to the web service
page which summarized

https://wiki.internet2.edu/confluence/display/GrouperWG/Web+Services+FAQ