grouper-dev - RE: [grouper-dev] Questions about interoperability of multiple Hibernate3 databases

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

RE: [grouper-dev] Questions about interoperability of multiple Hibernate3 databases

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: Grouper Dev <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-dev] Questions about interoperability of multiple Hibernate3 databases
  • Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2008 14:48:49 -0500

They should probably remove their own hib3 jars and do any upgrade steps
hibernate recommends to get on the same (latest and greatest) version that
comes with grouper if they aren't already on it. Typically this is not a lot
of work if any, but good to know about... incidentally, maybe we shouldn't
use any features in 3.2 that aren't in 3.1 or 3.0 (if possible) to make
things a little more forgiving...

http://www.hibernate.org/250.html

Chris