grouper-dev - RE: [grouper-dev] Questions about interoperability of multiple Hibernate3 databases

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

RE: [grouper-dev] Questions about interoperability of multiple Hibernate3 databases

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: Kathryn Huxtable <>
  • Cc: Grouper Dev <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-dev] Questions about interoperability of multiple Hibernate3 databases
  • Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2008 15:59:18 -0500

Unless they use the same session factory, and the same grouper bean to map
(which it sounds like they don't), then it wont conflict. Grouper will have
its IOC way to get a session, and they can get their session the same way
they do now (grouper's wont work if they have a different session factory,
but they could easily set their own up similar to how grouper will do it).

Kind regards,
Chris