grouper-dev - Brown running Grouper 1.2.1 in QA

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

Brown running Grouper 1.2.1 in QA

  • From: "Cramton, James" <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: Brown running Grouper 1.2.1 in QA
  • Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 10:07:09 -0500

I just wanted to let folks know that my schedule cleared enough last week to
let me install Grouper 1.2.1 in our QA environment. Things look good upon
initial inspection, and we'll be exercising it a bit more to glean some
performance metrics out of the performance upgrades in our environment. We
expect to deploy 1.2.1 to production after our reading period and finals are
over, although with the vacation schedule, that will probably not happen till
early January.

James

  • Brown running Grouper 1.2.1 in QA, Cramton, James, 12/10/2007