grouper-dev - Updates in JIRA Permissions

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

Updates in JIRA Permissions

  • From: "Jessica Bibbee" <>
  • To: Signet <>, "Grouper Dev" <>
  • Subject: Updates in JIRA Permissions
  • Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 14:21:24 -0400

*********Apologies for the cross-posting**************

Hi All,

Recently, there have been a few hold ups with entering issues in JIRA due to permission settings, and these should now be resolved, effective today.

If you would like to request an additional area or component added to JIRA, please contact the appropriate individual with the specifics of your request:

JIRA Server Admins: Tom Barton, Blair Christensen
. Grouper Project Admin: Tom, Blair
. Signet Project Admins: Lynn McRae, Dave Donnelly
. I2MI-Common Project Admins: Tom, Blair, Lynn, Dave

Hopefully this will increase effectiveness towards the coordination of various projects in I2MI-Commons.

Please let me know if you have any questions regarding these changes. Thanks! Jessica

  • Updates in JIRA Permissions, Jessica Bibbee, 10/03/2007