grouper-dev - jira adjustments

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

jira adjustments

  • From: Tom Barton <>
  • To: Grouper Dev <>
  • Subject: jira adjustments
  • Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2007 16:49:26 -0500

The requested changes in Jira roles have been implemented, and I have made several adjustments that hopefully match what we've identified that we need in order to rely increasingly on Jira for collaborating on Grouper and I2MI-Common development work.

Here's the lowdown. James, Gary, and Shilen now have, if they didn't before, 'developer' status with the Grouper and I2MI-Common projects. I believe this enables them to assign issues, at least to themselves. It may also let them re-associate issues with components and release schedules.

The I2MI-Common project now has 'Ldappc' and 'Subject API' components. The Ldappc or Subject API related issues living within the I2MI-Common project have been associated with a component.

The issues formerly associated with the Ldappc and Subject API components in the Grouper project have been moved to corresponding components in the I2MI-Common project. Note that their identifier also changed in the process, ie, what had been a 'GRP-N' identifier is now 'MCO-M' (for some reason, 'MCO' is the I2MI-Common project identifier).

I also scheduled issues in the Grouper project for the 1.2.1 release in accord with my notes of the grouper-dev call today.

I did *not* change who is assigned to any issue. Developers, please do go in and ensure that issues you are taking the lead on are assigned to yourselves. And please do double-check that the set of issues to be fixed for 1.2.1 agrees with your notes too.

  • jira adjustments, Tom Barton, 10/03/2007