Skip to Content.
Sympa Menu

grouper-dev - Action Items: Grouper WG call, 4-Apr-07

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

List archive

Action Items: Grouper WG call, 4-Apr-07

Chronological Thread 
  • From: "Jessica Bibbee" <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Action Items: Grouper WG call, 4-Apr-07
  • Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2007 16:56:49 -0400
  • Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws;; s=beta; h=received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:mime-version:content-type:x-google-sender-auth; b=EqNnegs91d9Co3kwz4j3H/QsCaZlV7q4p9jNK4nkHMqpmUncc1d8qT9Z1qK+e8l7duepRkbFOJmCrVpkTGfJ25WLy/ngQSJEUA4FvP/29ChC13CyueMhIVd4Ln+CVrZE+8zECruxwKJyKiLOlp8O7iXNRA0GoqASQRY5zymQs4U=

New *Action Items*
[AI] {Blair} will send an email to the Group explaining his thoughts how an extension framework fits into Grouper.

[AI] {Joy} will prepare an outline of a potential Cornell use case for the Member Meeting of the provisioning connector regarding the preservation of security for a query for group attributes. (from 9-Nov-06)
[AI] {Blair} will share the performance profiling tools that he is using with the Group.
[AI] Group will give feedback to {Blair} on the API performance numbers available in his blog.
[AI] {Jessica} will draft an invitation to the Grouper and Signet –user lists for the upcoming Spring Member Meeting.

Carry-Over *Action Items*
[AI] {Kathryn} will email the list with a proposal about giving class structure differences, and why a more inclusive product would be more useful than a provisioning connector that only works for LDAP.

Jessica Bibbee, Technical Analyst

mobile: +1-734-255-6644

Make high-performance connections in person:
The Spring 2007 Internet2 Member Meeting

  • Action Items: Grouper WG call, 4-Apr-07, Jessica Bibbee, 04/04/2007

Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.

Top of Page