grouper-dev - Re: [grouper-dev] Ldappc suggestion

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

Re: [grouper-dev] Ldappc suggestion

  • From: Tom Barton <>
  • To: Kathryn Huxtable <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-dev] Ldappc suggestion
  • Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2007 19:42:58 -0600

Good suggestion. Ldappc uses GrouperQuery to select groups & memberships, and reviewing that just now, I see that there's no group type filter. If we create a group type filter, would you be game to extend Ldappc's current use of GrouperQuery to include this new filter?

Kathryn Huxtable wrote:
It would be nice if in addition to selecting groups based on stem or on
attribute values, you could also select based on group type. That way, one
could create a custom type for populating a particular destination and not
also have to create a custom attribute which has to be filled in.

The user experience would be rather nicer, I think.

-K