Subject: Grouper Developers Forum
- From: Kathryn Huxtable <>
- To: "blair christensen." <>
- Cc: "" <>
- Subject: Re: [grouper-dev] Group modify time
- Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2007 13:20:01 -0600
So I just modified my rdbpc code to always mark a group as unknown if it is
unchanged. This makes it run in about 14 seconds instead of 0.5 seconds when
there's nothing to do, but that's fine at the moment.
On 2/9/07 1:12 PM, "blair christensen."
> On 2/8/07, blair christensen.
>> It *should* do this but a quick look at the code suggests that isn't
>> the case. I'll test this tomorrow and fix if necessary.
> I haven't fixed this yet but I have confirmed that it is broken.
- Group modify time, Kathryn Huxtable, 02/08/2007
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.