Subject: Grouper Developers Forum
- From: "blair christensen." <>
- To: "Kathryn Huxtable" <>
- Cc: "" <>
- Subject: Re: [grouper-dev] Group modify time
- Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2007 14:30:48 -0600
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references:x-google-sender-auth; b=htKYWU+blHS73kC7O8Kc4PHdO2oP3Q3cBFtfy9YBDPEKYRBzYdhxUbmty3IDfbqWFMcfR7QC25FNlFzgcdMUYCwNV8BNaXM4tAehRagVBSOIhCdsMYDGJFb7l5qwfpm/mGtSKZKH04GnpHzmaEL3eJ6WOO7HlQf3FmKq/tYFhSc=
On 2/8/07, Kathryn Huxtable
I thought that the getModifyTime() in a group was supposed to be updated
even if a membership changed in an included group. E.g.
Group A contains group B as a member. Group B gets a member added.
Group B's modify time seems to get updated, but group A's doesn't.
I thought this had been addressed. Am I wrong, or am I likely running the
wrong build of the grouper API?
It *should* do this but a quick look at the code suggests that isn't
the case. I'll test this tomorrow and fix if necessary.
- Group modify time, Kathryn Huxtable, 02/08/2007
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.