Subject: Grouper Developers Forum
- From: "blair christensen." <>
- To: "Kathryn Huxtable" <>
- Cc: "" <>
- Subject: Re: [grouper-dev] Group modify time
- Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2007 13:12:44 -0600
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references:x-google-sender-auth; b=PTJQpu+lDgYhvPu0habKFv0tJJgssAELUOFb7UnNfifA8muO8JnUrNx2OJ73kRKsY3p+dgZeWAbvPMv+6p3ZFhCy+pnunUhBzBfGGPwzkBWYXsNy4GoRYotNRDFBZw6CcVtqK23r8yZZhLSixj3uQlzrw6q12mXygKUQNORwjcI=
On 2/8/07, blair christensen.
It *should* do this but a quick look at the code suggests that isn't
the case. I'll test this tomorrow and fix if necessary.
I haven't fixed this yet but I have confirmed that it is broken.
- Group modify time, Kathryn Huxtable, 02/08/2007
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.