grouper-dev - Known API changes between 0.5 and 0.5.1

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

Known API changes between 0.5 and 0.5.1

  • From: blair christensen <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Known API changes between 0.5 and 0.5.1
  • Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2005 21:57:27 -0800

As the code is in a state of flux right now that I've returned to
actively working on it, I'm reluctant to summarize too thoroughly at
this point. However, there will be some API changes between 0.5 and
0.5.1.

The most noticeable changes will probably be:
* Most (if not all) instance methods will no longer require a
GrouperSession parameter.
* Grouper.access() and Grouper.naming() have been moved to
GrouperSession (and will probably see a bit more flux before I'm done
with them).

  • Known API changes between 0.5 and 0.5.1, blair christensen, 03/09/2005