ecas - Re: [ecas] start date for round 2

Subject: ECAS Exploring Clouds for Acceleration of Science

Re: [ecas] start date for round 2

  • From: Jamie Sunderland <>
  • To: "Miller, Mark" <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [ecas] start date for round 2
  • Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2020 14:55:54 +0000

1st of August according to our original timeline.

This is one of the “learnings” of this project, it clearly would have been better to have overlap between phases so that teams could continue work (and continue staff funding).

As soon as the reviews are done and a decision is made we will let everyone know ASAP

(copying to the ECAS mail list for everyone’s info).

--

Jamie Sunderland