comanage-users - Re: [comanage-users] auto fill some fields in the petition form

Subject: COmanage Users List

Re: [comanage-users] auto fill some fields in the petition form

  • From: Carlos Adean <>
  • To: comanage-users <>
  • Subject: Re: [comanage-users] auto fill some fields in the petition form
  • Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2022 10:31:31 -0200 (BRST)

Hi,

Thank you for the help.

I noticed that shibboleth's session is bringing the user attributes corretly, but the comanage registry is not recognizing them. It worked in the past.

I recently had to change the domain name and it was necessary to replace it in the apache vhost configuration, also directly in the registry database.

Is this a side effect? If so, how to debug it?

These are the attributes configured in the CMP Enrollment Configuration. The ePPN is enabled in the "Extended Types" and all of them are "Enrollment atributes".

thanks.

Carlos Adean
Systems Analyst
Site | Twitter | InstagramFacebook
Laboratório Interinstitucional de e-Astronomia
Nosso domínio mudou de .gov.br para .org.br