comanage-users - [comanage-users] in just 15 min... COmanage Open Office Hours LIVE!!

Subject: COmanage Users List

[comanage-users] in just 15 min... COmanage Open Office Hours LIVE!!

  • From: Laura Paglione <>
  • To: , COmanage Dev <>,
  • Subject: [comanage-users] in just 15 min... COmanage Open Office Hours LIVE!!
  • Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2022 12:18:50 -0700

Open Office Hours LIVE!!

This month we’re taking advantage to our attendance at Technology Exchange in Denver to do a LIVE! version of our monthly Open Office Hours. We will still host our online version, so please join us even if you will not be in Denver this week.

Do you have a question about deploying or configuring Registry or Match? Want to get some input on a solution architecture design? Want to hear how your colleagues in the community are solving problems similar to yours? Each month you can bring your topics for discussion to the call. No need to register or spin up a presentation (but feel free if it suits you!); just show up! A short conversation starter kicks off each session to help get the discussion started.

Wednesday, December 7 at 12:30 PM (America/Denver) (no registration necessary)

LIVE: Director’s Row I, Sheraton Denver Downtown Hotel LOBBY LEVEL

ZOOM: https://us06web.zoom.us/j/84743471575?pwd=d29QNFM1KzEwUFZvRFg0enJ1dlNmQT09

IN YOUR TIMEZONE & link for your calendar

Topic Aperitif: COmanage Registry 5.0.0 (PE)

COmanage Registry is undergoing a significant update with version 5.0.0. With a substantial upgrade to the underlying development framework, CakePHP, we are taking the opportunity to review current Registry uses and adjust the code and features to better align with how the system is being used today. For this month’s “topic aperitif” we will discuss the expected changes, share some exciting functionality and interface updates, and talk about timing. We look forward to your questions, comments, and suggestions, both about this update and any other COmanage topics.

  • [comanage-users] in just 15 min... COmanage Open Office Hours LIVE!!, Laura Paglione, 12/07/2022