comanage-users - Re: [comanage-users] [External]Re: LDAP Source debugging

Subject: COmanage Users List

Re: [comanage-users] [External]Re: LDAP Source debugging

  • From: Benn Oshrin <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [comanage-users] [External]Re: LDAP Source debugging
  • Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2022 16:49:03 -0400

"OrgIdentity saveAssociated" probably means there is not enough information to save the record retrieved from LDAP to the database, or one (or more) of the fields isn't validating correctly. (Also possible that there is a bug in transforming the data, causing the same error.)

Unfortunately, we don't have great tooling to identify the error at the moment, so it's going to take a bit of trial and error.

Off list, if you can send Scott and myself the following it would help us pin this down:

- LdapSource "Key Attribute" and "Search Filter" configuration.
- A sample LDAP record you are trying to read, including the "Supported Attributes" defined in the wiki[1].

Thanks,

-Benn-

[1] https://spaces.at.internet2.edu/display/COmanage/LDAP+Source#LDAPSource-SupportedAttributes