Subject: COmanage Users List
- From: Randall Smith <>
- Subject: [comanage-users] FileSource import failures
- Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2021 15:38:43 -0700
I have a couple of questions about the FileSource plugin.
1) I cannot get the plugin to read an identifier. Here's the heading line that I'm using.
The last ID is custom but it fails when I replace uid-employee with uid or network. The error message with the stock ID types is "Invalid fields: Identifier:status".
When I use my custom identifier, I get a slightly different error. "Invalid fields: Identifier:type,Identifier:status". That leads to my second question.
2) Can I use a custom identifier with FileSource? If not, is there a way through a pipeline or something that will allow a translation of the stock field into my custom field?
3) Tangentially: The wiki mentions sourcing Org IDs from a SQL database but I can't find any existing plugin to do it. Does one exist?
- [comanage-users] FileSource import failures, Randall Smith, 11/16/2021
- Re: [comanage-users] FileSource import failures, Benn Oshrin, 11/20/2021
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.24.