comanage-users - [comanage-users] Establish Authenticators without email confirmation and without authentication

Subject: COmanage Users List

[comanage-users] Establish Authenticators without email confirmation and without authentication

  • From: Felipe Cardoso <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [comanage-users] Establish Authenticators without email confirmation and without authentication
  • Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2021 21:41:06 -0300

Hello,

I'm using version 3.3.4 and establishing authenticators in the enrollment flow requires Email Confirmation Mode enabled or authentication. Is this always the behavior? Or will a future version be possible to establish authenticators in the enrollment flow without email confirmation and without authentication?

I understand the security implications with this change. But it's just a curiosity.

Regards,
--
Felipe Cardoso