comanage-users - Re: [comanage-users] Establish Authenticators without email confirmation and without authentication

Subject: COmanage Users List

Re: [comanage-users] Establish Authenticators without email confirmation and without authentication

  • From: Felipe Cardoso <>
  • To: Benn Oshrin <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [comanage-users] Establish Authenticators without email confirmation and without authentication
  • Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2021 16:18:12 -0300

Hi Benn,

I understand.
Thanks for the feedback.

Em seg., 16 de ago. de 2021 às 10:20, Benn Oshrin <> escreveu:
Hi Felipe,

Email Confirmation is the mechanism by which we ensure the Enrollment
Flow control returns to the enrollee (and not the petitioner for
invitation flows, or the approver). That said, for a self signup flow,
you could probably skip Email Confirmation, though then you'll be
handing out credentials with basically no validation (unless you use
EnvSource or something to collect an external credential as well).

Thanks,

-Benn-

--
Felipe Cardoso