comanage-users - Re: [comanage-users] Deleting an eppn

Subject: COmanage Users List

Re: [comanage-users] Deleting an eppn

  • From: Duncan Brown <>
  • To: William Kaufman <>
  • Cc: Scott Koranda <>, "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [comanage-users] Deleting an eppn
  • Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2020 16:41:23 +0000

Hi Bill,

This is the same use case for me. I'm testing with my ORCID to act like a
random user, rather than my own ePPN. I had an enrollment flow not complete,
so I wanted to expunge and try again. I ran your query and I see one
undeleted record:

MariaDB [registry]> select actor_identifier,deleted,modified from
cm_org_identities where actor_identifier like '%0000-0002-9180-5765%';
+----------------------------------------------+---------+---------------------+
| actor_identifier | deleted | modified

+----------------------------------------------+---------+---------------------+
| | 1 | 2020-10-01
12:20:55 |
| | 0 | 2020-09-29
16:08:18 |
| | 1 | 2020-10-01
12:22:24 |
3 rows in set (0.03 sec)

Cheers,
Duncan.

--

Duncan Brown Room 263-1, Physics Department
Charles Brightman Professor of Physics Syracuse University, NY 13244