comanage-users - [comanage-users] Deleting an eppn

Subject: COmanage Users List

[comanage-users] Deleting an eppn

  • From: Duncan Brown <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [comanage-users] Deleting an eppn
  • Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2020 13:40:00 +0000

Hi all,

What's the right way to remove an eppn identity from COmanage so it looks
like that user never registered? I have tried expunging the CO person, but if
the same eppn tries to go back in and register, then I get a permission
denied error in the enrollment flow.

Looking at the database, the expunged eppn is still there but marked as
deleted:

| 287 | | eppn |
1 | A | NULL | 247 | NULL |
NULL | NULL | 2020-10-01 12:04:03 | 2020-10-01
12:22:24 | NULL | 0 | 1 |

Should I just delete the identifiers manually in mariadb? I'm running 3.2.4.

Cheers,
Duncan.

--

Duncan Brown Room 263-1, Physics Department
Charles Brightman Professor of Physics Syracuse University, NY 13244