comanage-users - [comanage-users] Obtaining user attribute values for Comanage Extended Types

Subject: COmanage Users List

[comanage-users] Obtaining user attribute values for Comanage Extended Types

  • From: Ivan Frank Nsimbi <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Cc: Benn Oshrin <>
  • Subject: [comanage-users] Obtaining user attribute values for Comanage Extended Types
  • Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2019 14:37:16 +0000
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=rhsp.org; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=rhsp.org; dkim=pass header.d=rhsp.org; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=8iTrDVCeJwsZdEj7+T/8VIDCWQETmvoBusGG8myMK4k=; b=J08LHQHLdhTxTduZkpo9Ozds+NNg4bSjk/p0py1NmH7aqcuRz9DYA82uAMOPRScExoxK+GV8fioSkB4Tjxqo4VNDoGw1DvAQ1Rwo9ufsEKpm6SP2Hd/VMAa8+OxjIgqAI5giFVv/IElOxskm65RuCr/51Y3J69/o+CNOcW8VAXIsflTFNMdjlbFknK6JL18fEVt5V+N4FlM3pOigsb8wEsFjDbIYINwWPGcay+FmHV3tNoa4gyJiRii0t5SoaU9BpmiUHj+J5MXcfXr2a+OeHbHPBkOLuTvy0Cai3a5MPsCWTXaj6Vf4SWKpmOSI8uU0RspqCvUAqN/cryepey+8cw==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=Qq3DAKpFb0pAeI1tyZZ2fJ3j+YNdKLh7iFDUC+cHFd9GMbWIj87ewg6nNGktSbwUTL5juQnYYo6eOBc8lPRhBfYrOcTQ9niOGLV+T2tKsAp2ZKyeOlarEFbDMOppa4nhU4Q7wHFFuUJYqQlCv1KmBtrhWueBisgjHl5pdDgp23yOYB1T7A5V7cM1kfdRm3KXPbbGlhs/4uswsms7lmt+vqfNZ0Z6J9Xg/wD8SGORIQbDKJ2Q90E6kqI5CnQPwhz9kUIwAW5OQSiP+sIJpxCJGTA7CxKfOyfVH/uOeofOxnpnC8oHWkFCjxfJu/XOUneDrPb3ketaR6nYGPFB2QoGdg==

Hi all,

I have an installation of Comanage registry 3.2.2 in our environment. I added two new Extended Types with an aim of adding them to the list of attributes / values for each user enrolled in our CO.

And I would like to view the same values/attributes in our reports for Comanage but I cant view those two new Extended types on any user.

After reviewing the documentation for Extended types on the Comanage docs, I checked the table where these values should have been stored but I still found the table “cm_co_extended_attributes  ” empty with no values at all.

I am not sure if I missed anything maybe regarding enabling these additional Extended Types in Comanage.

I would expect to view these values on any user whose attributes I view like the others are displayed e.g email, eppn, given Name

I request for information on how I can obtain/view  these newly added Extended Types on every user I have in the CO.

I appreciate any help rendered,

Thanks

    Ivan Frank Nsimbi