Subject: COmanage Users List
Re: [comanage-users] Info about Comanage deployment in HA
- From: Niels van Dijk <>
- To: <>
- Subject: Re: [comanage-users] Info about Comanage deployment in HA
- Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2019 09:41:59 +0100
We took teh approach of not deploying COmanage itself as part of the HA
solution. It is considered to be 'just' the way to do data entry, and as
such 99.5 availability was deemed enough. Any data entry ends up in the
COmanage database or provisioned into e.g. an LDAP trough a provisioner
plugin. That LDAP is typically the component to scale and deploy HA on.
As a result, if you have downtime on your COmanage (frontend) may be
dwn, but taht does not effect the services consuming the data from the LDAP.
On 14-02-19 12:40, Barbara Monticini wrote:
> Hi everybody,
> I'm going to set up Comanage and want to find some more documents of
> existing deployments which include HA capabilities
> The only document I found is the official page:
> Thanks for any other hints you could share.
> Thank you
Niels van Dijk Technical Product Manager Trust & Security
Mob: +31 651347657 | Skype: cdr-80 | PGP Key ID: 0xDE7BB2F5
SURFnet BV | PO.Box 19035 | NL-3501 DA Utrecht | The Netherlands
Description: OpenPGP digital signature
- [comanage-users] Info about Comanage deployment in HA, Barbara Monticini, 02/14/2019
- Re: [comanage-users] Info about Comanage deployment in HA, Niels van Dijk, 02/15/2019
- Re: [comanage-users] Info about Comanage deployment in HA, Scott Koranda, 02/16/2019
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19.