comanage-users - Re: [comanage-users] Info about Comanage deployment in HA

Subject: COmanage Users List

Re: [comanage-users] Info about Comanage deployment in HA

  • From: Niels van Dijk <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: Re: [comanage-users] Info about Comanage deployment in HA
  • Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2019 09:41:59 +0100

Hi Barbara,

We took teh approach of not deploying COmanage itself as part of the HA
solution. It is considered to be 'just' the way to do data entry, and as
such 99.5 availability was deemed enough. Any data entry ends up in the
COmanage database or provisioned into e.g. an LDAP trough a provisioner
plugin. That LDAP is typically the component to scale and deploy HA on.
As a result, if you have downtime on your COmanage (frontend) may be
dwn, but taht does not effect the services consuming the data from the LDAP.

Niels

--
Niels van Dijk Technical Product Manager Trust & Security
Mob: +31 651347657 | Skype: cdr-80 | PGP Key ID: 0xDE7BB2F5