comanage-users - [comanage-users] Info about Comanage deployment in HA

Subject: COmanage Users List

[comanage-users] Info about Comanage deployment in HA

  • From: Barbara Monticini <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [comanage-users] Info about Comanage deployment in HA
  • Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2019 12:40:51 +0100

Hi everybody,

I'm going to set up Comanage and want to find some more documents of existing deployments which include HA capabilities

The only document I found is the official page:

https://spaces.at.internet2.edu/display/COmanage/Registry+Installation+-+High+Availability+Considerations

Thanks for any other hints you could share.

Thank you
Regards

Barbara

Barbara Monticini GARR-CERT Tel: +39 0554572681
V. Bruno Rossi ang. V.le delle Idee 50019 Sesto Fiorentino
c/o Dip. Fisica Sperimentale primo piano - stanza 113
PGP key: http://www.cert.garr.it/servizi/informazioni-su-pgp-keys