comanage-users - Re: [comanage-users] plugin help (CO-1492)

Subject: COmanage Users List

Re: [comanage-users] plugin help (CO-1492)

  • From: Benn Oshrin <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [comanage-users] plugin help (CO-1492)
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2017 19:14:21 -0400
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23:J/sZgBIr3SKTD4WwTtmcpTZWNBhigK39O0sv0rFitYgXLPnxwZ3uMQTl6Ol3ixeRBMOAtKIC1rKempujcFJDyK7JiGoFfp1IWk1NouQttCtkPvS4D1bmJuXhdS0wEZcKflZk+3amLRodQ56mNBWB6kG1uDUVHxz5PAV4Y/nuF5TJp8Wxy+2o/ZDPOUNFiCfuT6l1KUCcoAPX/u4NgZFjLO5lwBbPpHxgeuJKyHluKE7J2Rvw+5Hjr9ZY7y1Mtqd5pIZ7WqLgcvFgQA==

For the benefit of the list, Scott Koranda tracked down the bug and the
patch will go into the (any day now) 2.0.1 release.

Thanks,

-Benn-