comanage-users - Re: [comanage-users] plugin help

Subject: COmanage Users List

Re: [comanage-users] plugin help

  • From: Mike Manske <>
  • To: Benn Oshrin <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [comanage-users] plugin help
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2017 20:12:57 -0500
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23: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

slapd reports as I expected: "do_add: no values for type
mailAlternateAddress". So it sounds like it is trying to add the
element even though there are no values.

Unconfigured Attribute Mode is set to "Ignore."

On Fri, Jun 16, 2017 at 4:35 PM, Benn Oshrin