comanage-users - [comanage-users] plugin help

Subject: COmanage Users List

[comanage-users] plugin help

  • From: Mike Manske <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [comanage-users] plugin help
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2017 16:25:23 -0500
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23: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

Version 2.

We wrote an ldap plugin to use the qmailUser object class, attribute
'mailAlternateAddress'. As per the schema, this value should be
optional, and allow multiple values. In the configuration, we did not
specify any additional person object classes, as qmailUser is already
included.

I have the model attributes defined as:
// using qmail
public $attributes = array(
'qmailUser' => array(
'objectclass' => array(
'required' => true
),
'attributes' => array(
'mailAlternateAddress' => array(
'required' => false,
'multiple' => true,
'extendedtype' => 'email_address_types',
'defaulttype' => 'altListSub'
)
)
)
);

All of this works fine, EXCEPT when there is no alternate
mailAlternateAddress defined. My sense is that COmanage is trying to
add a mailAlternateAddress with a blank value, which violates the
schema.

When I try to provision a user that does not have a
mailAlternateAddress, the following msg is displayed: Provisioning
failed: Protocol error (500).

I validated that my assemblePluginAttributes function returns an empty
array when there is no value found in the provisioning data. I even
tried to force a return of null and the same problem occurred.

Any advice is appreciated.