comanage-users - [comanage-users] enrollment flow in 9.4

Subject: COmanage Users List

[comanage-users] enrollment flow in 9.4

  • From: Mike Manske <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [comanage-users] enrollment flow in 9.4
  • Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2016 16:18:33 -0500

upgraded to 9.4 and enrollment flows are working differently. We have
a self-signup flow that requires approval for enrollment, Enrollment
Authorization is set to 'none'.

Previously, when a user navigated to the enrollment form, they would
be directed to authenticate first (we use shib), and session values
would be used to pre-populate the enrollment form.

As of 9.4, users are not required to authenticate before the
enrollment form, and no values are pre-populated.

Is this the behavior described at,
https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/COmanage/Upgrading+Registry+to+v0.9.4
specifically the line "CO Petitions are now created after the start
step of an enrollment flow, but before any attributes are collected.
"?

To test, I ran an enrollment, manually entering all values, including
eppn. It worked. This would be ok I guess except for users who cannot
figure out their eppn (like google users).

Thoughts?
Michael A. Manske