comanage-users - Re: [comanage-users] enrollment flow in 9.4

Subject: COmanage Users List

Re: [comanage-users] enrollment flow in 9.4

  • From: Benn Oshrin <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [comanage-users] enrollment flow in 9.4
  • Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2016 18:28:48 -0400

I think you need to set Enrollment Authorization to "Authenticated User"
instead of "None". (It was previously ambiguously determined by looking
at some other configuration setting.)

It doesn't look like we documented this as part of the upgrading
instructions (or at all, really)... I'll fix that.

BTW the behavior for automatically collecting eppn from $REMOTE_USER
remains the same -- that's still determined by "Require Confirmation of
Email" and "Require Enrollee Authentication" both being enabled. (Though
if you populate it via an env variable that would work too.)

Thanks,

-Benn-