comanage-users - Re: [comanage-users] Failure on upgrade version

Subject: COmanage Users List

Re: [comanage-users] Failure on upgrade version

  • From: Benn Oshrin <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [comanage-users] Failure on upgrade version
  • Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2016 19:15:41 -0400

I don't think I've seen that before. upgradeVersion should run quickly
and exit. If you set debug to 2 in app/Config/core.php, do you get any
useful output? Or if you strace it, can you see what it's looping on?

If you 'select upgrade_version from cm_meta' you can see what version
the database thinks it's on. If it says 1.0.2 then the upgradeVersion
step actually ran successfully. If it says 1.0.0 it didn't, and then the
question is what is the current state of things. From the database
perspective there isn't much different between 1.0.0 and 1.0.2, so it's
probably safe to rollback the code.

BTW, there will likely be a 1.0.3 release in the next day or two, though
currently there's nothing in that release that would be related to this
problem.

Thanks,

-Benn-