comanage-users - Re: [comanage-users] User enrolling in multiple COs?

Subject: COmanage Users List

Re: [comanage-users] User enrolling in multiple COs?

  • From: Benn Oshrin <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [comanage-users] User enrolling in multiple COs?
  • Date: Wed, 09 Jul 2014 18:33:54 -0400

Unpooling should be safe. Re-pooling is complex.

On 7/9/14 5:27 PM, Mike Manske wrote:
Ty Scott. Unpooling seems to work (at least with basic auth). I'll plan
on unpooling org ids in production and hope that doesn't blow anything up.

Michael A. Manske
Phone: 414.335.6366

On Sun, Jul 6, 2014 at 1:48 PM, Mike Manske
<
<mailto:>>
wrote:

Ty all. I'll have to test it out first.

On Jul 3, 2014 4:07 PM,
<

<mailto:>>
wrote:

This was in a previous thread. I am re-posting to make it more
visible. This
is our biggest blocker now that we have another CO that wants to
join.

We are having trouble with users trying to enroll in another CO
within the
same instance, after being approved and fully enrolled in the
first CO -
'identifier already in use'. The eppn id is coming from the
identity provider.
We are using pooled identities.

I thought is was possible for a user to enroll into more than
one CO? Is
something in our configuration preventing this?

Any advice in appreciated.