comanage-users - Re: [comanage-users] User enrolling in multiple COs?

Subject: COmanage Users List

Re: [comanage-users] User enrolling in multiple COs?

  • From: Mike Manske <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [comanage-users] User enrolling in multiple COs?
  • Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2014 13:48:42 -0500

Ty all.  I'll have to test it out first.

On Jul 3, 2014 4:07 PM, <> wrote:
This was in a previous thread. I am re-posting to make it more visible. This
is our biggest blocker now that we have another CO that wants to join.

We are having trouble with users trying to enroll in another CO within the
same instance, after being approved and fully enrolled in the first CO -
'identifier already in use'. The eppn id is coming from the identity provider.
 We are using pooled identities.

I thought is was possible for a user to enroll into more than one CO? Is
something in our configuration preventing this?

Any advice in appreciated.