comanage-users - Re: [comanage-users] User enrolling in multiple COs?

Subject: COmanage Users List

Re: [comanage-users] User enrolling in multiple COs?

  • From: Benn Oshrin <>
  • To: ,
  • Subject: Re: [comanage-users] User enrolling in multiple COs?
  • Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2014 11:24:59 -0400

On 7/3/14 5:07 PM,

wrote:

We are having trouble with users trying to enroll in another CO within the
same instance, after being approved and fully enrolled in the first CO -
'identifier already in use'. The eppn id is coming from the identity provider.
We are using pooled identities.

I thought is was possible for a user to enroll into more than one CO? Is
something in our configuration preventing this?

Do you mean CO or COU? If CO, that's a bug. If COU, that's a limitation on how enrollment flows currently work (see CO-310), though a CO/COU admin can manually add an additional role for someone for the second COU.

Thanks,

-Benn-