comanage-users - Re: Re: [comanage-users] Preventing enrollment when one is already pending for a user

Subject: COmanage Users List

Re: Re: [comanage-users] Preventing enrollment when one is already pending for a user

  • From: <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: Re: [comanage-users] Preventing enrollment when one is already pending for a user
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2014 19:59:56 +0000 (UTC)

Ty for your response, and I see it is a complicated issue.

In what seems to be a related issue, we are now having trouble with users
trying to enroll in another CO within the same instance, after being approved
and fully enrolled in the first CO - 'identifier already in use'. The eppn id
is coming from the identity provider.

I thought is was possible for a user to enroll into more than one CO?