Subject: COmanage Users List
- From: Benn Oshrin <>
- Subject: Re: [comanage-users] Expiration?
- Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2014 23:35:07 -0400
On 4/2/14 1:28 PM,
What is the model / thinking of user expiration?
Generally speaking, it is common when creating user accounts in a system to
define a 'good until' date, after which it will expire unless there is some
Is there any support for this in COmanage? And where in the model would this
hook to? CO Person, Org Identity, CO Group?
Valid from/through dates are attached to CO Person Role records in the COmanage data model. (There is also a status on the CO Person record, though we probably need to establish the relationship between that status and the Role status more formally.)
Group memberships can be provisioned or removed based on the person and/or person role status.
- [comanage-users] Expiration?, michael.manske, 04/02/2014
- Re: [comanage-users] Expiration?, michael.manske, 04/04/2014
- Re: [comanage-users] Expiration?, Benn Oshrin, 04/18/2014
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.