Subject: COmanage Users List
- From: Benn Oshrin <>
- Subject: Re: [comanage-users] Enrolling no implemented?
- Date: Sun, 06 Apr 2014 14:51:55 -0600
We're now tracking this at CO-855.
On 3/28/14 10:06 AM, Benn Oshrin wrote:
On 3/28/14 11:41 AM, Niels van Dijk wrote:
Mmm I am puzzled now: I assume you are referring to the section called
"Creating Organizational Identities As Part of An Enrollment Flow" which
I think states: "For COs that*will not* collect Organizational
Identities from authoritative sources (*ie: via LDAP or SAML*), ...".
As I am trying to collect Org IDs via SAML, this leads me to belief this
section is not relevant. Am I missing something here?
- I have ticked "Enable Environment Attribute Retrieval"
- I have configured Shib to deliver "CMP_EF_GIVENNAME","shib-eppn", and
"CMP_EF_MAIL" and accoring to Shib log these are correctly mapped and
I think this is a result of the slow evolution of design resulting in
confusing documentation. For now, you have to enable org identities to
be created as part of the enrollment flow, even if it doesn't seem like
you should. I'll take it to the dev group to figure out if the
documentation needs changing or the code.
- Re: [comanage-users] Enrolling no implemented?, Niels van Dijk, 04/03/2014
- Re: [comanage-users] Enrolling no implemented?, Benn Oshrin, 04/26/2014
- <Possible follow-up(s)>
- Re: [comanage-users] Enrolling no implemented?, Benn Oshrin, 04/06/2014
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.