campweek2021-10 - [campweek2021-10] Congratulations! CAMP Week is a Wrap, Folks.

Subject: InCommon CAMP & ACAMP

[campweek2021-10] Congratulations! CAMP Week is a Wrap, Folks.

  • From: Jeanetta Caligari <>
  • To: "" <>, "" <>
  • Subject: [campweek2021-10] Congratulations! CAMP Week is a Wrap, Folks.
  • Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2021 23:22:02 +0000
  • Suggested_attachment_session_id: b5bcfc81-e7ba-0afc-442b-f8995e217213

Hi!

We made it through the journey that is CAMP Week and finished strong with touching notes of gratitude during the closing session. The value of everything we shared, learned, and discussed during our time together would not have been possible without our presenters, contributors, moderators, hosts, sponsors, and attendees.

For those of you who were able to be present virtually, you should be proud of what you accomplished this week. We really appreciate your contributions as a community member by being attentive, asking questions, and providing input. For those of you who were not able to make it, we certainly missed your (online) presence! We hope that you gain a lot of value from the CAMP recordings, presentation slides + ACAMP scribing docs.

Tell us what you thought about CAMP Week

The InCommon team is deeply invested in your overall experience at our virtual event. Have input on what went well, how we can improve, or anything else? We have a handy survey to collect your feedback! More than anything, we want to make sure that everyone felt welcome + included as we continue to evolve our events. The survey is also linked in Friday's Canvas page.

Review the Content

CAMP recordings + slides will be posted in Canvas soon! You will be notified when the content is ready for viewing. Scribing docs are currently available on the individual ACAMP days in Canvas as well.

Stay in Touch

The party can’t stop won’t stop, so Slack will continue to be available for all questions, comments, and feedback through the remainder of the year (and beyond, if we wish). Post any time!

Get into the InCommon Mix
There are so many great ways to get involved with our community beyond CAMP Week! Review our resources page for the details, with a special nod to the open nominations for our advisory committees!

Connect with our Catalyst Sponsors

We had a great time learning about the Catalyst Program from Scott (West Arete), Charise (Unicon), and Dedra (Cirrus Identity). Catalysts are trusted partners + very involved community members, so check them out and connect if you need additional assistance + support. They are incredibly nice people and would love to connect with you at any time.

See you on the IAM flip side.

Cheers,

Netta Caligari (she/her/hers)

InCommon Community Success Manager

Internet2

https://www.incommon.org/

  • [campweek2021-10] Congratulations! CAMP Week is a Wrap, Folks., Jeanetta Caligari, 10/08/2021