campweek2021-10 - [campweek2021-10] CAMP Week Content Now Available!

Subject: InCommon CAMP & ACAMP

[campweek2021-10] CAMP Week Content Now Available!

  • From: Jeanetta Caligari <>
  • To: "" <>, "" <>
  • Cc: Carlee Van Wagner <>
  • Subject: [campweek2021-10] CAMP Week Content Now Available!
  • Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2021 19:11:06 +0000
  • Suggested_attachment_session_id: d36ce2f1-6bcf-52d6-de7f-b6ab042b967b

Hi CAMPers! Just when you thought you had seen the last of emails from me... 😉

Slides and recordings are now available in Canvas. You can navigate to the content from the resources section on the main CAMP 2021 page. Another shout-out to everyone who gave a stellar presentation during the event!

As you review the content and reflect on last week, we would really love to hear about your CAMPing experience! Please take a few minutes to complete our survey, so that we can continue to improve for future community events:

If you have any questions, please reply to this email and cc Carlee Van Wagner () for assistance while I am out of the office.

Cheers,

Netta Caligari (she/her/hers)

InCommon Community Success Manager

Internet2

https://www.incommon.org/

  • [campweek2021-10] CAMP Week Content Now Available!, Jeanetta Caligari, 10/12/2021