campweek2021-10 - [campweek2021-10] Last Day of CAMP Week, Say What??

Subject: InCommon CAMP & ACAMP

[campweek2021-10] Last Day of CAMP Week, Say What??

  • From: Jeanetta Caligari <>
  • To: "" <>, "" <>
  • Subject: [campweek2021-10] Last Day of CAMP Week, Say What??
  • Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2021 23:42:32 +0000
  • Suggested_attachment_session_id: 9c14ce49-33b8-2085-d1cf-09cfff561209

Y'all! We're almost to the end of 2021 CAMP Week, can you believe it?! We've had a great time and are ready to bittersweetly wrap up our last day tomorrow.

Friday’s Program

By now, most of you are familiar with the CAMP drill! If you're available, use the social app to connect by kicking off with fireside chats at 8:00 am EDT (14:00 CEST). The app will be open throughout the day, and you'll likely find me there after the closing session with a beverage in hand. 🙂

We all love the banter between Ann West and Tom Barton - don't miss the final go-around in the Dining Hall at 10:00 am EDT (14:00 CEST). Our sponsors, West Arete, Unicon, and Cirrus Identity will be back again to tell us a little more about their community involvement.

We'll have our easiest day with the Mural board, so please fill up the time slots with your great ideas. During the first breakout session, the Canvas schedule will be updated for your convenience.

Toward the end, we'll all come back together in the Dining Hall one more time at 2:00 pm EDT (20:00 CEST) for our tradition of gratitude. This is your time to acknowledge someone’s stellar presentation, a person who may have helped you during CAMP Week, a new friend you met during a fireside chat, or anything else! It’s a lovely (and sweet) way to wrap up our time together.

So, what did you think about CAMP?

As you say "ta-ta for now" to fellow CAMPers, think about your overall experience at our virtual event. Have input on what went well, how we can improve, or anything else? We have a handy survey to collect your feedback! More than anything, we want to make sure that everyone felt welcome + included as we continue to evolve our events. The survey is linked in Friday's Canvas page, and we'll post in Slack as well.

Slack

Continue to post your questions, comments, photos, etc. in Slack! All work and party vibes welcome! If you have questions, ping Netta Caligari (@netta) and Carlee Van Wagner (@cvanwagner), or reply to this email.

Friday vibes, here we come!

Cheers,

Netta Caligari (she/her/hers)

InCommon Community Success Manager

Internet2

https://www.incommon.org/

  • [campweek2021-10] Last Day of CAMP Week, Say What??, Jeanetta Caligari, 10/07/2021