campweek2021-10 - [campweek2021-10] We're Ready for Thursday at ACAMP!

Subject: InCommon CAMP & ACAMP

[campweek2021-10] We're Ready for Thursday at ACAMP!

  • From: Jeanetta Caligari <>
  • To: "" <>, "" <>
  • Subject: [campweek2021-10] We're Ready for Thursday at ACAMP!
  • Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2021 23:46:22 +0000
  • Suggested_attachment_session_id: 32cc801a-761e-9631-fc72-06910c3f89d6

 Hi, CAMPers!

You made it through the first day of ACAMP, woo! Hopefully, you were able to get into the groove with the process and are feeling excited about Advance CAMP, Day 2.

Thursday’s Program

Similar to Wednesday, we'll get the ACAMP juices flowing during fireside chats from 8:00 - 10:00 am EDT (14:00 - 16:00 CEST).

Ann West and Tom Barton will then bring us all together in the Dining Hall at 10:00 am EDT (14:00 CEST). And, there's a bonus! Our incredible sponsors, West Arete, Unicon, and Cirrus Identity, will have a delightful presentation about who the Catalyst Partners are and what they do! It's going to be a fun time before we spread out into breakout rooms based on topics submitted via the Mural board.

As a reminder, all ideas + levels of expertise are welcome (you don’t have to have the answers)! To read about our process, please refer to our guide in Canvas.

Once sessions are final, details will be updated in Canvas + on our wiki site. We also encourage you to keep the conversations going outside of session times during the 1-hr break carved out in the middle of ACAMP sessions, as well as at the end of the day in our social app.

Slack

Continue to post your questions, comments, photos, etc. in Slack! All work and party vibes welcome! If you have questions, ping Netta Caligari (@netta) and Carlee Van Wagner (@cvanwagner), or reply to this email.

Session Surveys

Tell us, how did you like the sessions from Monday and Tuesday? Which presentations stood out to you? We are still happily accepting feedback from our (very quick) surveys! We want your voice included, and all survey links are posted in Canvas for your convenience. Many thanks to everyone who has already chimed in with a survey submission.

See you on Jupiter Day (aka, Thursday)!

Cheers,

Netta Caligari (she/her/hers)

InCommon Community Success Manager

Internet2

https://www.incommon.org/

  • [campweek2021-10] We're Ready for Thursday at ACAMP!, Jeanetta Caligari, 10/06/2021