campweek2021-10 - [campweek2021-10] Advance CAMP is Upon Us, Starting Wednesday!

Subject: InCommon CAMP & ACAMP

[campweek2021-10] Advance CAMP is Upon Us, Starting Wednesday!

  • From: Jeanetta Caligari <>
  • To: "" <>, "" <>
  • Subject: [campweek2021-10] Advance CAMP is Upon Us, Starting Wednesday!
  • Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2021 23:06:47 +0000
  • Suggested_attachment_session_id: cd22578f-8edc-1d6b-82ed-e1e52b57a27a

 Hello friends,

What a fantabulous second day at CAMP Week! Way to rock it today, with a huge shout-out to everyone who led presentations. And just when you thought things were settling in, we are shifting gears for Advance CAMP (ACAMP)…

Wednesday’s Program

Welcome to ACAMP! The remainder of our week together is all about our traditional ‘unconference’, where the agenda is developed at the start of the day before breakout sessions. After fireside chats at 8:00 am EDT (14:00 CEST), Ann West and Tom Barton will forge the way – be sure to join us in the Dining Hall at 10:00 am EDT (14:00 CEST).

All topic ideas + levels of expertise are welcome (you don’t have to have the answers)! To read about our process, please refer to our guide in Canvas.

Once sessions are final, details will be updated in Canvas + on our wiki site. We’ll also prepare the board for Thursday submissions tomorrow, so stay tuned.

If you want to keep the conversations going outside of session times, there is a 1-hr break carved out in the middle of ACAMP sessions – this is a great opportunity to pop over to the social app. Fireside chats will then round out our day at 2:50 pm EDT (20:50 CEST).

Session Surveys

Tell us, how did you like the sessions from Monday and Tuesday? Which presentations stood out to you? We are still happily accepting feedback from our (very quick) surveys! We want your voice included, and all surveys are posted in Canvas for your convenience. Many thanks to all of you who have already chimed in with a survey submission!

Slack

Continue to post your questions, comments, photos, etc. in SlackI know it’s my hub for conference details, but we can make it entertaining, too! 🙂 Bring on the community vibes.

If you have questions, ping Netta Caligari (@netta) and Carlee Van Wagner (@cvanwagner), or reply to this email.

Our Sponsors

All the kudos for West Arete, Unicon, and Cirrus Identity’s support with CAMP Week. If you plan to attend ACAMP on Thursday and Friday, they have some fun presentations planned for the audience – don’t miss it!

Questions?

If you have questions related to CAMP, ping Netta Caligari (@netta) and Carlee Van Wagner (@cvanwagner) in Slack, or reply to this email.

See you tomorrow, CAMPers.

Cheers,

Netta Caligari (she/her/hers)

InCommon Community Success Manager

Internet2

https://www.incommon.org/

  • [campweek2021-10] Advance CAMP is Upon Us, Starting Wednesday!, Jeanetta Caligari, 10/05/2021