camp-acamp2020-11 - [camp-acamp2020-11] Some reminders - CAMP opens Monday

Subject: TechEXtra: InCommon CAMP & ACAMP

[camp-acamp2020-11] Some reminders - CAMP opens Monday

  • From: Dean Woodbeck <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [camp-acamp2020-11] Some reminders - CAMP opens Monday
  • Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2020 19:09:23 +0000

The InCommon and GÉANT CAMP and Advance CAMP start on Monday. Here are some quick reminders

*****

Canvas is CAMP Central. If you haven’t logged in yet, please do so. You should have received an invitation via email. https://learning.internet2.edu

*****

CAMP opens Monday at 9:30 am ET. Log into Canvas a few minutes before the start time - we will open right on time. Take a few minutes to browse the other sessions on Monday and make your plan. Or do that today!

*****

We have a lot of ways to communicate during CAMP - Zoom chat, a Slack channel, and an app called Remo that allows for small group or one-on-one gatherings. Check out the Remo link on the CAMP/ACAMP landing page in Canvas.

*****

When you join a Zoom room, your microphone will be muted, but you have the option to unmute when you have a question or comment. You will also be able to pose questions and comments via Zoom’s chat function.

*****

Watch your email - we’ll be sending nightly reminders starting Sunday, Nov. 15.

*****

Questions? Email

----

Dean Woodbeck

Director of Community Awareness

Internet2 Trust and Identity

  • [camp-acamp2020-11] Some reminders - CAMP opens Monday, Dean Woodbeck, 11/13/2020