bcamp2021-07 - [bcamp2021-07] Your Friday BaseCAMP Guide

Subject: 2021 BaseCAMP

[bcamp2021-07] Your Friday BaseCAMP Guide

  • From: Erin Murtha <>
  • To: "" <>, "" <>, "" <>
  • Subject: [bcamp2021-07] Your Friday BaseCAMP Guide
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2021 21:19:08 +0000

Happy almost Friday, CAMPers!

The last day of BaseCAMP is almost here! All of us at Internet2 are sad to see this week come to an end, but we have one more day lined up for you to bring it all together and connect around what we’ve learned this week. We hope you enjoyed the presentations on provisioning and the InCommon Federation on Thursday, as well as hearing from other BaseCAMPers about their local IAM challenges and upcoming projects during CAMP Fire. Here’s what you can expect for our final hurrah:

Friday’s Lineup:

On par with BaseCAMP’s schedule, please join us in the main Dining Hall at 12:00 p.m. ET (11 am CT | 10 am MT | 9 am PT). Kevin Morooney will give a final welcome before we round out our conference with the following topics:

  1. What's Up at NIH?
  1. Working with Service Providers
  2. Putting it All Together
  3. InCommon Catalyst Program
  4. Closing Session

CAMP Fires + Remo

Today was our last day for CAMP Fires and Remo, but we are still here to connect! Please post questions and comments in Slack to start a conversation with the community! As always, chat is also encouraged during live presentations - let’s finish BaseCAMP strong with your participation.

Canvas:

If you need a recap of what was discussed during our sessions today, all content will be uploaded to Canvas (recordings and slides from Thursday will be housed here) very soon.

Slack:

The IAM party won’t stop, so Slack will continue to be available for all questions, comments, and feedback through the remainder of 2021. Please post at any time or check back in for information and updates about happenings in our community.

Interested in joining other InCommon community Slack channels? Ping Erin Murtha (on Slack of course) to let her know.

Sponsors:

We can’t thank Cirrus Identity  and West Arete for helping make BaseCAMP possible this week! Tune in on Friday to hear about how they can help you achieve your IAM goals, along with our other partners in the Catalyst Program. See you there!

Cheers,

The BaseCAMP Team

Erin Murtha

Director, InCommon Academy

signature_246485965

  • [bcamp2021-07] Your Friday BaseCAMP Guide, Erin Murtha, 07/15/2021